AccuWeather makes it possible for you to get the most accurate and current weather information have now release some bug fixes on v22.214.171.1245 fixing :-
– Fixed a bug causing that during transition between DST and EST the timestamps on
Radar map didn’t reflect the correct time.
– Fixed a bug causing that hourly list details didn’t open properly.
– Fixed a bug causing the if offline an infinite spinner appear on lifestyle
One of the new features in OS 10.2.1 is that the Clock app now includes AccuWeather information. This convenient feature lets you know first thing in the morning when you silence your alarm how to dress and whether you need an umbrella when you leave for work.
As it does not automatically activate here are the steps to follow to display on the BlackBerry 10 clock.
- Open the Clock application
- Tap on the World Clock icon in the bottom tray
- Add a city/location by using the search bar above and selecting the one you want. As of now, only major cities populate the list, so be sure to select the nearest one to your location.
- Once the city is added, the weather icon will appear to the left of the time
- For more detailed information, tap on the desired city and the relevant AccuWeather information is shown
The OS 10.2.1 upgrade to the Clock application is perfect if you are traveling or curious about what the weather is like in your friends or families areas.