Typic the best photo designing app that allows you to add text to your photos have updated to v22.214.171.124 bringing the below update:-
– General improvements : Camera performance and smoother text movement.
– Problem with the in-app purchase has been fixed.
download today and try out Typic.
While BlackBerry users may still not have official support for Instagram, there is one great app now available in BlackBerry World call iGrann, the most popular BlackBerry 10 Instagram client has left beta, and officially landed in BlackBerry World.
Now if you don’t know, iGrann is a full on Instagram app. It’s not just a launcher, or a picture viewer. It will let you do pretty much everything that you can on the official app. The feature list below goes into a little more.
iGrann features list:
- Register an account
- Browse Feed, Photos & Videos
- Upload Photots
- Add Photos to Map
- Auto Share to Facebook and Twitter
- Share Photos & Videos
- Tag Photos
- Apply native filters and frame photos
- Like and Unlike Photos & Videos
- Comment Photos & Videos
- Receive Notifications
- Explore Popular Photos & Videos
- Browse Profiles
- Follow and Unfollow Users
- Search Users & Hashtags
- View News
- ReGrann Photos
- Edit your Profile
- Download Photos & Videos
- And much, much more…
Currently not available but will be implemented in later features
iGrann for BlackBerry is also 100% free, but if this developer has put some serious work into this app, so definitely consider making a donation at iGrann.com
InstaVenue for BlackBerry 10 has to be one of the greatest native applications for the best way to share a photograph but with a location based overlay.
There are five different skin categories with the app – each containing various options for how your location and information you want to share looks like.
- New “Foodies” skins set categories (10 skins). You asked for it! You get it!
- Added 1 skin to CrackBerry skins set. (Keep Calm skin)
- Double tap on skins to quickly enter custom text.
- Join and access InstaVenue BBM Channel feed by tapping the lower right button.
Taking photos is part of a smartphone functionality, learn how to switch between the front and rear cameras on your BlackBerry® Z30, all about the camera menu options and how to take pictures, even on the lock screen.
With BlackBerry new OS taking photo is easy and flexible.