Ever wonder where to get those crazy sounds that you can send to your friend BBM, try Sounds for BBM you can send audio clips to share with buddies and enhanced your BBM with sounds. Now updated to v18.104.22.168 with changes to :-
– Now you can choose BM or Whatsapp mode
-Grid List layouts for almost all categories
– Z30 icons fixed
– Some images added and more to come
Whatsapp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for BlackBerry, Android, iPhone and Windows phone, with this update the changes are:-
– Updated emoji picker for Q-series devices
– Inline picture thumbnails for landscape photos are now larger on Q-series devices
– Chat bubbles now support multiple text messages per bubble, sharing and multi-select
– Redesign contact info screen
– Message status icons visible in the hub (10.2.1 only)
– New titlebar on the main screen and chat screen
– Fixed various hub account related issues
– Miscellaneous bug fixes
It seems there are quite a lot of updates for Whatsapp, if you are using Whatsapp you will need to update it.
Max Mobile Security is one of the security app that you can’t live without, now they have updated to v22.214.171.124 to address the increasing virus and malware threat from Android Apps. The current update include:-
– Updated with APK scanner which will scan selected APK files for viruses and file
– APK Scanner will also show the threat level imposed by APK as far as security and privacy
– Updated UI
Pune, India (January 4th, 2013) – Max Secure Software announces the release of the ninth version of Max Mobile Security for BlackBerry® 10 (NASDAQ: BBRY). The update adds Advance APK Scanner and other improvements.
Advance APK Scanner allows the user to scan APK files not only for malware but also for its permissions and privacy risk. It checks & displays the APK’s permissions and also the privacy risk to the user. It categorizes the android app in 3 levels depending on its privacy risk: low, moderate and critical.
“With OS 10.2.1 allowing direct apk installation, the apk scanner will help protect our users from android threats,” said Sanjay Pradhan, CEO and Founder of Max Secure Software. Also in the new version, the safe browser has been updated with added features and enhanced browsing speed.
It will be a free update for the current users of Max Mobile Security, available in BlackBerry World.
Why use the APK Scanner in Max Mobile Security?
Since over 90% of the Android malware comes from 3rd party app stores and unofficial sources increasing the threat for BlackBerry 10 users. The APK scanner scans for malware, displays permissions and also assigns the privacy threat level for each APK.